NEW Mentoring Membership Packages for 2021-22
We all need a supportive network around us particularly in challenging times. If we have learnt one thing from the past year is that alone we can survive, but together we can PROSPER! Our Mentoring packages aim to provide you with supportive, confidential, collaborative and open-minded support and never-ever feel judgemental or biased.
The packages are structured around 3 level of needs and include access to
- Peer to peer AND professionally facilitated mentoring circles
- Our growing mentoring community
- Professional coaching
All our Mentoring Circles lasts 60 minutes; they are moderated by an expert facilitator from WIT cic, meaning that sessions are structured to focus on outcomes, and all sessions deliver:
- A place to share and articulate challenges
- A place to learn and network
- A place to collaborate and feel supported
Mentoring takes place at specific times in the year/month. Mentoring Circles are closed once a maximum of 12 people have been reached. Membership remains broadly the same throughout the period to foster deeper relationships.
Because we are all different, our mentoring needs vary.
We have created 3 types of Mentoring Membership, depending on the intensity of support you need and would benefit from:
- 4 x moderate group mentoring sessions per year
- 10% discount on one-to-one coaching sessions
- 6 x moderated group mentoring sessions per year
- 15% discount on one-to-one coaching sessions
- 8 x moderated group mentoring sessions per year
- 1 x 45 minute one-to-one coaching sessions
- 15% discount on further coaching sessions